Singer Sewing Machine Guarantee provided by Singer UK
Many answers to common queries can be found on Singer's FAQ page here: https://www.singer.com/troubleshooting-tips. Please check this page before contacting Singer Support as it may resolve your query.
If you need to access the Singer UK guarantee services, please visit this page to contact Singer Support. https://singeroutlet.co.uk/pages/contact-singer-support
Covering Brand New & Ex Display machines supplied by Singer Outlet. This policy covers your machine if it requires service or repair within 2 years of purchase.
Official guarantee endorsed by Singer UK
Please keep the original packaging (outer box and polystyrene inner packaging) as it would protect your machine in transit in the event your machine needed to be returned for repair or service.
Whilst great care has been taken in the design, construction and transportation of your Singer product, please keep your original proof of purchase in case you require any repair under warranty.
If you experience difficulties with your Singer product, please contact the Singer Support team by phone or email. Singer will make every effort to assist you in solving your problem.
Singer Help Line
Telephone: 0207 336 7986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View information on the Singer Helpline here
Guarantee of Singer Sewing Machines
This Guarantee covers Singer domestic sewing machines sold in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Under the terms of this guarantee defects in the machine or accessories which arise from faulty workmanship or materials will be repaired free of charge subject to the conditions set out below. Liability for consequential damage whether direct or indirect is excluded.
If it is not practical or economic to repair your machine, Singer Outlet or Singer UK will replace it with the same or a similar model.
This Guarantee is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. This Guarantee does not apply:
- a. If the product is serviced other than by a Singer authorised engineer or fitted with other than Singer approved parts.
- b. If the machine is used for profit or trade or other than in normal domestic circumstances.
- c. If the machine is used on any supply circuit or voltage range other than that shown on the rating place on the product and/or motor.
- d. To parts requiring replacement due to normal wear or to faults caused by negligent or other incorrect use not in accordance with recommendations given in the instruction book.
- e. If the plug has not been fitted and fused in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- f. To any needles or light bulbs.
- g. To any transportation charges.
- h. If bought as a second-hand product.
- i. To adjustments and maintenance which are the customer’s responsibility.
- j. To adjustments to the timing of the sewing machine.
- k. Other than to the first retail purchaser.
- l. To damage caused by not correctly following the operating instructions.
- m. To damage caused by accidental or deliberate misuse.
If your Singer machine requires service or a repair under this Guarantee please return it to the it in the original packing together with the original receipt or other proof of date of purchase to the Singer distributor, Bogod & Company Ltd, Fortran Road, St Mellons, Cardiff CF3 0WJ.
If you have opted for an Enhanced Guarantee, your item will be collected from you within the period of the guarantee and returned free of charge. Please keep the original packaging for a machine so your item can be safely transported.
This Guarantee is given by the Singer UK and is a 2 year manufacturer guarantee.
This Guarantee does not affect your statutory rights and applies to personal purchases only.