Singer Sewing Machine Guarantee provided by Singer UK
Covering Brand New & Ex Display machines supplied by Singer Outlet
This is the official guarantee endorsed by Singer
Please keep the original packaging (outer box and polystyrene inner packaging) as it would be needed in the unlikely event your machine needed to be returned for repair or service.
Whilst great care has been taken in the design, construction and transportation of your Singer product, please keep your original proof of purchase in case you require any repair under warranty.
If you experience difficulties with your Singer product, please contact the Singer Support team by phone or email. Singer will make every effort to assist you in solving your problem.
Singer Help Line
Telephone: 0207 336 7986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View information on the Singer Helpline here
Guarantee of Singer Sewing Machines
This Guarantee covers Singer domestic sewing machines sold in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Under the terms of this guarantee defects in the machine or accessories which arise from faulty workmanship or materials will be repaired free of charge subject to the conditions set out below. Liability for consequential damage whether direct or indirect is excluded.
If it is not practical or economic to repair your machine, Singer Outlet or Singer UK has the option to replace it with the same or a similar machine at their sole discretion.
This Guarantee is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. This Guarantee does not apply:
- a. If the product is serviced other than by a Singer authorised engineer or fitted with other than Singer approved parts.
- b. If the machine is used for profit or trade or other than in normal domestic circumstances.
- c. If the machine is used on any supply circuit or voltage range other than that shown on the rating place on the product and/or motor.
- d. To parts requiring replacement due to normal wear or to faults caused by negligent or other incorrect use not in accordance with recommendations given in the instruction book.
- e. If the plug has not been fitted and fused in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- f. To any needles or light bulbs.
- g. To any transportation charges.
- h. If bought as a second-hand product.
- i. To adjustments and maintenance which are the customer’s responsibility.
- j. To adjustments to the timing of the sewing machine.
- k. Other than to the first retail purchaser.
- l. To damage caused by not correctly following the operating instructions.
- m. To damage caused by accidental or deliberate misuse.
If your Singer machine requires service or a repair under this Guarantee please return it to the it in the original packing together with the original receipt or other proof of date of purchase, freight paid, to the Singer distributor, Bogod & Company Ltd, Fortran Road, St Mellons, Cardiff CF3 0WJ.
If you do not have the original packing please contact Singer UK who can usually supply a replacement set. A charge will apply from £15 - prices vary depending on the size of the packaging.
This Guarantee is given by the Singer UK and is a 2 year manufacturer guarantee.
This Guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.