Singer MasterStitch 26 Sewing Machine - with Stitch Length, ZigZag width control and Stretch stitches - Ex Display
Singer MasterStitch 26 Sewing Machine is a lightweight and portable machine, ideal for home sewing for beginners to intermediate sewers. The machine is supplied to educational areas due to it's ease of use, even for beginners.
This machine features a variable stitch length, zigzag width and stretch stitches!
This latest Singer "M" series ergonomic shape promotes good sewing posture and gives a greater sewing surface area making your fabrics glide through the machine without draping off.
Whether you're sewing new fashion garments, creating unique quilts or simply mending, the MasterStitch 26 will be a great choice. There are all of your main basic stitches featured, for key sewing techniques. Featuring straight stitch, zigzag, blend hem stitch, multi-step zigzag, decorative scallop and a four-step buttonhole. The machine also provides easy stitch selection, with a stitch selector dial that can be turned to suit your task.
The MasterStitch 26 has easy adjustable thread tension to fine-tune the look of your stitch. There is an extra high presser foot lift to offer more clearance under the presser foot, ideal for bulkier fabrics or layers. Additionally, the long-lasting LED light provides bright illumination of your sewing area for best results and accuracy as you work. Simple-to-follow threading guides for winding the bobbin and threading the upper thread are conveniently marked on the machine.
A slow to fast variable speed foot controller makes controlling the machine a breeze. Simply press down on the pedal to go faster and ease of to go down to as slow as one stitch per second.
Designed as an easily portable and accessible machine, the Singer M26 Series is certain to be a great choice for standard tasks and sewing on the move. Beginners can discover a whole new world of possibilities through machine sewing!
- 21 stitch selections on dial including automatic buttonhole, plus variable width zig zag and stretch stitches
- Easy stitch selection
- Stitch length control
- Zigzag width control
- Ergonomic design
- Front-loading bobbin
- Free motion sewing (embroidery) with darning plate
- Quick and easy threading
- Full metal frame to keep machine stable and capable of sewing thicker materials
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy adjustable thread tension
- Long-lasting LED lighting to illuminate sewing area
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Free arm for sewing cuffs, collars, trouser hems and more
- Foot control operated
- Mains powered
- Size: 27 x 38 x 18cm
- Weight: 5.7kg approx
- Series: M26 - Type: 05
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot and four-step buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, pack of needles, seam ripper/lint brush, screwdriver, edge/quilting guide, extra Singer Class 15 bobbins (transparent style), spool pin felt and darning plate for free motion sewing.
The perfect way to get the latest Singer sewing machines for less! All of our as good as new machines are in perfect condition and will offer you a great sewing experience, despite having been out of the box! You can ensure savings of up to 40% off with this range.
Our Ex-Display machines;
- Are tested by Singer UK and in excellent condition
- Are boxed complete with all accessories
- Pass a rigorous quality control test
- Come with a full 2 year guarantee
Ex-Display machines have generally been on display at one of our sewing exhibitions or events. They have passed our rigorous quality control tests to ensure they are as good as when they left the factory. Best of all they also come with a full 2-year warranty.
When you buy a used sewing machine from Singer Outlet you are not sacrificing quality, but you are making great savings. Our refurbished sewing machines are fully restored and work flawlessly allowing you to find a great used sewing machine that works as well as a brand new one.
Why buy from Singer Outlet? Not only are we experts in Singer Sewing Machines, we only supply genuine UK spec machines. You are fully supported by Singer with a manufacturer's guarantee along with full technical support by sewing experts.
Not done a lot yet but very pleased so far