Singer MasterStitch 26-05 Sewing Machine - with Stitch Length, ZigZag width control and Stretch stitches - Ex Display
*** includes FREE Rotary Fabric Cutter Kit (tick below) ***
Free and Fast UK Delivery
COVID-19 - Delivering as normal
Singer Product Guarantee
Free Sewing Helpline
Best Prices for Genuine UK Models
30 Day Home Trial
🎄 Shopping for Christmas? Exchange until 25th January 2021.
Singer MasterStitch 26 Sewing Machine is a lightweight and portable machine, ideal for home sewing for beginners to intermediate sewers. The machine is supplied to educational areas due to it's ease of use, even for beginners.
This machine features a variable stitch length, zigzag width and stretch stitches!
This latest Singer "M" series ergonomic shape promotes good sewing posture and gives a greater sewing surface area making your fabrics glide through the machine without draping off.
Whether you're sewing new fashion garments, creating unique quilts or simply mending, the MasterStitch 26 will be a great choice. There are all of your main basic stitches featured, for key sewing techniques. Featuring straight stitch, zigzag, blend hem stitch, multi-step zigzag, decorative scallop and a four-step buttonhole. The machine also provides easy stitch selection, with a stitch selector dial that can be turned to suit your task.
The MasterStitch 26 has easy adjustable thread tension to fine-tune the look of your stitch. There is an extra high presser foot lift to offer more clearance under the presser foot, ideal for bulkier fabrics or layers. Additionally, the long-lasting LED light provides bright illumination of your sewing area for best results and accuracy as you work. Simple-to-follow threading guides for winding the bobbin and threading the upper thread are conveniently marked on the machine.
A slow to fast variable speed foot controller makes controlling the machine a breeze. Simply press down on the pedal to go faster and ease of to go down to as slow as one stitch per second.
Designed as an easily portable and accessible machine, the Singer M26 Series is certain to be a great choice for standard tasks and sewing on the move. Beginners can discover a whole new world of possibilities through machine sewing!
- 21 stitch selections on dial including automatic buttonhole, plus variable width zig zag and stretch stitches
- Easy stitch selection
- Stitch length control
- Zigzag width control
- Ergonomic design
- Front-loading bobbin
- Free motion sewing (embroidery) with darning plate
- Quick and easy threading
- Full metal frame to keep machine stable and capable of sewing thicker materials
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy adjustable thread tension
- Long-lasting LED lighting to illuminate sewing area
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Free arm for sewing cuffs, collars, trouser hems and more
- Foot control operated
- Mains powered
- Size: 27 x 38 x 18cm
- Weight: 5.7kg approx
- Series: M26 - Type: 05
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot and four-step buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, pack of needles, seam ripper/lint brush, screwdriver, edge/quilting guide, extra Singer Class 15 bobbins (transparent style), spool pin felt and darning plate for free motion sewing.
Our Ex-Display machines
• Tested by Singer UK and in excellent condition
• Boxed complete with all accessories
• Pass a rigorous quality control test
• Come with a full 2 year guarantee
Ex-Display machines have generally been on display at one of our sewing exhibitions or events. They have passed our rigorous quality control tests to ensure they are as good as when the left the factory. Best of all they also come with a full 2 year warranty.
Payment options to suit you
Pay by Credit or Debit Card - Total: £179.95
Zip - Pay £44.98 in 4 payments every 14 days
LayBuy - Pay £29.99 in 6 payments every 7 days
Some orders are subject to a deposit depending on status.
• This product is covered by Singer's Manufacturers Guarantee [Read Guarantee]
Why buy from Singer Outlet? Not only are we experts in Singer Sewing Machines, we only supply genuine UK spec machines. You are fully supported by Singer with a manufacturer's guarantee along with full technical support by sewing experts.
Warning: As Singer is a global brand, we find many online marketplaces and supermarkets are selling imported products which are not UK spec. All our machines are genuine UK spec with the correct motor for UK voltage, UK plugs and English manuals. We are not able to offer any warranty or support for machines not purchased via Singer Outlet.